Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest and most established law firm in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development to HR, Administration and Operation related works
- Good remuneration
Reporting mainly to the Managing Partner including human resources and administrative matters, manpower planning, including but not limited to the following:-
1. Manage the daily operations HR and Admin Department and the day-to-day operations of the office.
2. To oversee the operation of HR function including Recruitment, Payroll and Statutory contribution, Performance and Salary review & etc.
3. To coordinate and monitor human resource related matters including handling staff grievances, industrial relations, and etc.
4. Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
5. To oversee the office administration and supplies and facilities management.
6. To perform any other ad hoc function as and when required.
1. Possess tertiary qualification from recognized institution with minimum 10 years’ experience in Administration & Human Resource (minimum 5 years experience in a Managerial role)
2. Meticulous, detail oriented, strong business acumen and possess confidential skills.
3. Well versed in employment legislation and related law in Malaysia.
4. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to work independently, resourceful and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent command of spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the oldest and largest law firms in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Interested to apply? Kindly send your latest CV (with attached photo) to our consultant, Kwa at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him at 016-216-1772 for a discussion and information sharing about this opportunity.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: