NFV and Cloud Infra Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive company with strong value and culture
- Great exposure to latest technology as well as commercial aspects.
- Great remuneration, benefits and bonus
- Responsible to develop and optimise NFV network architecture covers outlining network blueprint, evolution roadmap, technical specifications, security compliances, BCP guideline and design documentation.
- Cloud platform design, implementation, dimensioning and resource management to cater for VNF on boarding requirements residing within core networks to cover voice, data across all generation of radio access technology.
- Use case study, design and development to support commercial requirement, with security compliance.
- Leading tender exercise from core cloud perspective inclusive of E2E orchestration, and subsequently relevant Proof of Concept of new architectural solution and features complying to industrial standard, and business/ technical requirements. Evaluate, assess, verify new solution/ features and provide recommendation as way of forward.
- Lead NFV and SDN tool sets development and workflow automation.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements covering traffic forecast, network dimensioning, and subsequently budget requirement, where the execution/ spending is to be closely monitored in accordance to departmental approved AOP.
- Continuous optimizing NFV platform with software upgrade, dimensioning, resource allocation, automation to ensure its optimum performance.
- Develop and secure approvals for business case, technical strategy, and sourcing strategy.
- Liaison with other departments, i.e. Subject Matter Experts in other areas, Business Units, Sourcing, Contract/ Vendor performance management as rep from telco cloud team from planning, engineering, and execution perspective.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/E&E
- Total Relevant Experience: 5 years and above in NFV or Cloud
- Strong technical knowledge in NFV, Cloud and SDN
- Possesses a balanced holistic strategic view from technical and business perspectives.
About The Company
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Malaysia.
Interested to apply? Kindly send your latest CV to our consultant Mr Kennard at
email@example.com / +6012-289 5998 for job application process.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: