Network Support System Strategy Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Development of network support system technology strategies, architecture and system evolution.
- Working with SMEs to develop long-term strategy of network support system for mobile/fixed networks
- Identify, evaluate & enhance appropriate tools to improve cost efficiency and meet the business requirements. Investigation of current usage of network data and recommend improvement and additional usage in relation to network capability and customer experience. Identify business opportunities from data analytics.
- Accountable to assess/evaluating new technologies for network support systems & technology eco-system tracking
- Lead new business opportunities exploration and evaluation. Formulate views on opportunities and threats to the company’s business and recommend what’s possible
- Lead assessment and tracking of incumbent and potential vendor network support system roadmaps to ensure compatibility with the company’s mid to long-term technological and business requirements; maintain the constant solution and architectural benchmark with available alternatives in the market to ensure solution / architectural competitiveness.
- Identification and recommendation of areas for improvement for service delivery cost optimization, user experience enhancement, operational efficiency and potential business opportunities from intelligent consolidation and analysis of network data from various data sources.
- Bachelors Degree Specialised in: BSc in Electronics Engineering, BSc/BEng in Electrical Engineering or BSc/BEng in Telecommunication or equivalent
- Total Relevant Experience: 7 to 10 years in mobile telecommunications
- Strong technical knowledge in radio access networks, such as RF optimisation, planning, architecture, solution and etc.
- With excellent data analytics skills coupled with strong proficiency in Microsoft (i.e, excel, powerpoint, word).
- Possesses a balanced holistic strategic view from technical, business, financial and marketing perspectives. Strong data analytical and technical solution ability.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: