Network Security Architect
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits
Manage Cyber Security Strategy initiatives to strengthen the cyber preparedness and resilience of our client’s infrastructure and mission critical systems with service improvement to support business objective.
- Cyber security initiatives – Develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat driver.
- Support & implement of controls – defines the security configuration baseline and operations standards for security systems and application including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and host based security systems.
- Performs control and vulnerability assessment to identify control weaknesses and assess the effective controls, and recommends remedial action.
Candidates to be technically sound and holds on.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Computer Science
- At least 8 years of work experience on network and IT security
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent to Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Knowledge in developing security policies, able to use security assessment tool, familiar with SIEM and able to understand security threats
- Direct and hands on experience managing security firewalls, IPSs,WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM log management technology
- Candidate with experience on Polo Alto and Checkpoint Firewalls, CISCO switches, and experience in rolling out solutions on Azure or AWS cloud preferred
- Direct and hands on experience using vulnerability management tools, countermeasures to remedy and recommends solution
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company in stock brokering and currently embarking on cloud journey.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS:). ELS is and award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: