Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects
- Preparing a yearly patch calendar that is aligned with SCADA operations
- Designing and executing pre and post release test cases for each patch cycle
- Evaluating and implementing vendor recommendations in due time
- Monitoring the network behaviors of the wind park infrastructures to ensure critical applications are achievable
- Providing regular reports of progress and patch levels to stakeholders
- Have specialist experience in managing network firewalls with general network administration experience
- Have wireless LAN technologies as well as general network administration experience
- Are well-acquainted with routing and switching technologies
- Have experience and knowledge in SD-WAN and SDA
- Have a working knowledge of automation in relation to network administration, operations and maintenance
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a major in networking – but not a requirement
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: