Middle Office Associate-APAC
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
• Working with other teams to ensure a smooth and accurate trade-to-payment process
• Producing risk and control reporting analysis for key business stakeholders
• Providing support to the dealing desks and consistently working with other teams across the business – specifically RMs, MS, Finance, FLC (liquidity mgmt.) & Payments (CFM).
• Monitoring funds due and settlement of Spot and Forward FX contracts.
• Monitoring client collections to ensure onward payments are ready to be paid in good time, keeping to daily cut offs for each currency.
• Covering of open positions, booking swap transactions and checking that trades are booked correctly.
• Monitoring and managing client-facing exposure, ensuring risk management procedures are followed.
• Contacting clients regarding their positions, deals/payments, margin calls and providing account summaries and breakdowns.
• Wide range of problem solving and issue resolution.
• Exception reporting management: support resolving issues and breaks across the team
• Fails management, resolving issues and breaks across all Financial Service products
• Completing daily regulatory reporting requirements (ASIC)
• Completing monthly MtM statements for all SG clients (MAS) requirement
• The ideal candidate will have demonstrable of experience within a relevant role
• Strong arithmetic and analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Treasury & Middle Office background
• Demonstrates effective time management and work organization; engages in conversations with their colleagues to challenge priorities and agree a way forward effectively
• Excellent communication skills, judgment, and the ability to interact with all
• Customer service experience
• Payment / Swift experience beneficial
• Strong team player with ability to work in a time pressured environment
• English speaking
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: