Marketing and Sales Manager (Senior Executive)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
- Develop marketing & sales strategies
- Work with management to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for management
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Focus on global opportunities and linkup with multiple global platforms
- Fast learner on the products available and able to do comparative studies with competitors.
- Willing to travel overseas to introduce products and secure markets.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales especially within the construction materials and waste recycling fields.
- Multi lingual may be advantageous.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: