Manager (Transfer Pricing)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in top multi-national company in consulting firm.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to top-tier corporate client
- Good remuneration and benefits.
- Assist and advise a varied portfolio of clients regarding transfer pricing matters encompassing audits, advanced pricing arrangements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Develop and plan robust transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparable search strategies, and various financial and statistical analyses.
- Liaise with the Inland Revenue Board, the Ministry of Finance and other government agencies in connection with client engagements.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing within Malaysia and at OECD.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and analysis and ongoing project management.
- Establish relationship with clients, and develop and implement sales strategies.
- Participate in various business development opportunities and project pursuits.
- Supervise assignments of engagement team and provide mentorship to team members.
- Participate in various research, training and practice/professional development initiatives
- Degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation/ Law from recognized universities or any professional qualification in similar disciplines.
- Between 6-9 years of transfer pricing work experience, preferably with another professional services firm. Candidates with relevant experience from industry would also be eligible.
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics would be preferred, but not a must.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
About The Company
Our client is a world renown business consulting firm that provide various advisory services business and IT consulting services across different industries and verticals.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: