Manager, Secretariat & Risk Management
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in top reputable and visionary REIT management company in Malaysia.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure.
- Competitive salary and remuneration
- Perform all aspects of company secretarial duties and functions and to ensure compliance with the relevant statutory requirements, regulations and guidelines.
- Organize, co-ordinate and attend various meetings of the companies and to prepare minutes of meeting.
- Provide advice and guidance on matters relating to secretarial practice and compliance to Board members, colleagues and such other relevant parties, whenever required.
- Prepare meeting papers, resolutions and minutes and coordinate Board, shareholder and board committee/management meetings.
- Organise the Board directors’ training schedules in order to meet the regulators’ requirements of a listed issuer’s directors. CLRMY-CJD-HQ-2.0-LSC-2.5-Mgr_Secretariat & Risk -2023-07 2
- Coordinate the organizing of all general meetings called on behalf of the real estate investment trust by the manager.
- Assist the AVP, Secretariat & Risk Management in the development, updating and reporting of the compliance plan and coordination of the compliance reports for purposes of ensuring that the compliance needs are met for the real estate investment trust and manager of the trust.
- Assist the Head of Department/Unit in disseminating the updates of the laws and regulations pertaining to compliance by the real estate investment trust and manager to the management and reported to the Board of Directors as and when necessary.
- Assist the Head of Department/Unit to ensure that all legal and regulatory obligations pertaining to the real estate investment trust and manager of the trust are complied with at all times.
- Assist in attending to all requests made pertaining to the corporate documents and compliance matters during internal audits and external audits/enquiries by the authorities/regulators.
- Drafting, vetting and endorsing the announcements to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, preparing, drafting and finalizing circulars to shareholders and such other requisite documentation relating to all corporate exercises.
- Perform any other duties, which may be assigned/directed by the line of report from time to time.
- Holding a Licensed Secretary qualification duly certified by MAICSA or its equivalent.
- Well versed in Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, CCM and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guideline
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in corporate secretarial work for a professional services provider and/or the legal/secretarial department of a public listed company.
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines, policies and operating processes pertaining to securities which are governed by the Securities Commission Malaysia would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & able to interact with all levels.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Result-oriented, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized and ability to manage deadlines.
- Able to show track record of being able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.
About The Company
About Our Client:
Our client is a prominent public listed REIT Management company with multiple major shopping malls in Klang Valley under its ownership and management.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: