Manager, Risk Management
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- To assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and review of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework within the Company inclusive of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To collect, compile, and analyse relevant data for usage in risk management work. This includes searching for information, up-to-date trends, tools, best practice techniques, methodology, etc.
- To keep abreast with current laws and regulations inclusive of Companies Act, MACC Amendment Act 2018, Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance, ISO31000 and any other relevant ISOs or standards, best practices in risk management as benchmarking for the Company.
- To assist & participate in the initiative proposed by Department
- Provide administrative support to the Department and perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Risk Management, Internal Audit, and / or other relevant field
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience in related field
- People with the passion to learn and grow together with the company
- Right attitude that does not mind to walk the extra mile
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and good report writing skills
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: