Manager, HR Systems (Workday) & Employee Experience
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Work closely with project work group to manage HRIS Transformation Project, moving from SAP to new HR solution (Workday)for the company
- Plan, design and execute the project plans
- Manage organization changes in HR systems and ensure HR process align with system workflow
- Manage system configuration and data standards
- Status reporting & communication
- Identify risks, communicate/ escalate, track and resolve project/ system issues
- Process and project documentation for reference and audit
- Provide guidance and facilitation to the project team through project phases to keep the project moving and achieve the deliverables within timeline
- Work collaboratively with the project team to review and execute all change management and training activities such as system demonstration
- Continued support in Workday improvement & HR Analysis/Reporting in Workday to improve HR Fraternity & End User’s experience in Workday modules
- Degree Holder, with minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Proven success in previous HR System implementation projects
- Experience with HR implementation (Workday/SAP) is a must
- A self-starter who works well independently and, in a team, and possess excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills as well as strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight timelines in a team environment
About The Company
Our client is one of the leading automotive groups in APAC and a subsidiary under a public listed company in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A)(“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: