Manager (Forex Operations)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Work with regional stakeholders (Business, Technology, Finance, Operations) to support FX related business
- Drive and implement sustainable processes, automation/migration initiatives, and standard adherence to policies.
- Collaborate with Product and Tech team to develop and adhere to an effective control framework that fully meets Audit, Compliance and Regulatory requirements; i.e. delivery of periodic presentations to external regulators
- Shape and build standardized and sustainable operational workflow and service standards for newly launched product/production variations
- High level of focus on digitization, automation and elimination of manual touch points (MTP).·
- Cultivate a robust service and control environment
- Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- At Least 3-5+ years of experience in handling large projects delivering operational activities, especially in Foreign Exchange products in top tier global financial institutions.
- Strong risk management and control mindset
- Strong awareness of both external and internal best practice perspectives and maintaining a balanced and fresh viewpoint.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Ability to establish and build trust with stakeholders in the organization as an advisor and partner with a clear client orientation.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin to communicate with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: