Manager, Corporate Services
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits
To perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial function for the Group in relation to compliance with the statutory regulations and guidelines. These include organising, compiling meeting papers and attending the meetings.
- Organise and attend Board/Board Committee meetings and prepare / review minutes thereafter. Ensure that decisions made thereof are disseminated to the respective parties and followed through.
- Prepare/review circular resolutions appropriately and expediently as and when required/requested
- Monitor and ensure timely submission of statutory forms and documents to regulators, such as Companies Commission of Malaysia, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and other regulatory bodies. Ensure that statutory records and registers are promptly and accurately updated.
- Monitor compliance issues related to the Companies Act 2016, rules /listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and Capital Market & Services Act 2007 and all other rules and regulations.
- Provide, review and verify corporate secretarial support/information of Annual Report/corporate exercise including ensuring accuracy of information or documents or advice provided and/or compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and regulatory authorities
- Supervise, support and provide guidance to subordinate
- Perform other secretarial functions as directed by the superior
- ICSA qualification
- At least 8 years relevant working experience of corporate secretarial in public listed companies.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- In-depth knowledge in Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, CCM and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guidelines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to details and a well-organised approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Integrity and team working skills
- Computer literate
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company in healthcare business with global business and sounds profitability.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: