Junior Software Developer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Involved and lead in a sizeable and complex project across various technology such as web, mobile, cloud and etc
- Elevate your professional experience and personal profile.
- Decent remuneration.
- Work closely with the technical lead in collecting and documenting user’s
requirements, development of user stories, timeline & effort estimation.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software
architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain enterprise, web & mobile applications built on various technologies.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Develop quality and reusable code for the scalability and stability of the system.
- API development and plugin in security logic.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience are welcome to apply.
- Good practical experience developing websites, portals, and web-based applications in any modern scripting language and scalable.
- Knowledge of secure and standard coding practices.
- Familiar with Docker, Container, Cloud Azure, AWS.
About The Company
Our client is a very specialised software development to provide various software development resources to various types of clients.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: