Junior R&D Engineer
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
- Conducting research and gathering information on new technologies, materials, and processes that can be applied to product development.
- Assisting with the design and development of prototypes and models using computer-aided design (CAD) software or other tools.
- Conducting experiments and tests to evaluate the performance and feasibility of new products or processes.
- Collecting and analyzing data from experiments and tests to identify trends and patterns, and make recommendations for further research or improvements.
- Writing technical reports and presenting findings to senior R&D engineers or other stakeholders in the company.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as production, quality control, and marketing, to ensure that new products or processes are developed to meet customer needs and company goals.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and regulations related to R&D, and making recommendations for new product or process development.
- Adhering to safety and quality standards in all aspects of R&D activities.
- Participating in team meetings and providing regular updates on project progress.
- Assisting senior R&D engineers with any other tasks as needed to support the overall R&D function of the company.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field such as engineering, materials science and chemistry is required
- Technical skills: Strong technical skills in areas such as CAD software, programming, data analysis, and experimental design and testing are necessary.
- Research and analytical skills: A junior R&D engineer should possess strong research and analytical skills to conduct experiments, collect data, and analyze results.
- Communication skills: Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, are important for presenting technical information and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Creativity and innovation: A junior R&D engineer should be creative and innovative to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Time management: Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Attention to detail: A keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure accuracy and precision in experiments and testing.
- Safety and quality focus: A commitment to safety and quality in all aspects of R&D activities is essential.
- Teamwork: The ability to work effectively as part of a team and collaborate with others is important in an R&D setting.
- Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is crucial.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: