Java Web Developer - AEM
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Develop and Unit Test web cms portals based on software design derived from user requirements and according to the application design principles, architecture and security guidelines.
- Perform impact assessment of user requirements to assess technical feasibility, and impacts to digital online platforms, jointly derive an acceptable solution together with stakeholders and architects.
- Craft detail design document (DDD) inclusive of data and interface design, in collaboration with application vendors (external) / and application owners (internal).
- Review high level solution design and detail design document with Solution Architects, and application owners
- Perform peer review of technical design developed by application vendors / owners
- Review test plans / test cases developed by testing teams or application vendors
- Manage end-to-end application ownership & delivery with the respective application vendors / internal teams.
- Manage and work with Infrastructure team for Application Deployment
- Work with Operation support team for issues escalation
- Manage vendors ensuring smooth project delivery and post production support related issues
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related qualification.
- Knowledge in J2EE or AEM is an added advantage
- Willing to be trained on-the-job and to learn and master AEM.
- Able to follow the Programming Best Practices for Web Applications and Web Services and develop the code according to the security guidelines such as OWASP.
- Highly proficient in
- Web Frameworks: JQuery, Redux, AngularJS, React
- Database: MSSQL, Oracle
- Be self-motivated, responsible, dependable and enthusiastic team player
- Aggressive, multi-tasking and able to work independently to meet tight datelines
- Good communications, problem solving skills and able to work under pressure and independently
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: