IT Security Architect
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and guiding our IT department and business units in adopting and implementing new technologies and services securely across the globe
- orchestrating and assisting IT teams through the process, in resolving security vulnerabilities and policy enforcement, etc.
- defining, developing, improving, and maintaining system security measures for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, based on the risk profiles to ensure Continuous Security Pipeline is built and integrated into CI/CD Pipeline
- defining, developing, and implementing scalable security architectures to support out business growth and digital innovation
- ensuring Static Code Analysis, Product Risks Analysis, Assessing Code Coverage, and Perform Code Review from status in the current CI/CD Pipeline, orchestrating with IT teams to ensure best practices.
- Have a strong knowledge of security web application (OWASP) and authentication etc.
- Have a strong knowledge and deep understanding of Automating Security Procedure and are well aware of SIEM (reading logs, etc) and DevSecOps
- Have a strong knowledge and deep understanding in Azure Cloud technologies, such as Azure Policies, Micro Services, platform protection, and secure Data and Applications
- Possess adequate knowledge of TCP/IP stack, IDP, Palo Alto, and Automation Security, incl. Terraform and Panorama
- Have good communication with interpersonal skills to lead and orchestrate teams of different backgrounds and different levels of technical insight.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: