IT Infrastructure and Security Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- the specific needs of the enterprise environment.
- Monitor and perform analysis for network performance and associated appliances and equipment to ensure optimum performance and uptime.
- Plan, manage, schedule and implement the security for infrastructure, systems and network procedures.
- Build processes and procedures for IT security related activities.
- Monitor and protect against IT security threats with regular and effective oversight, testing, awareness building and employee training.
- Focuses on incident, request and change management, ensuring that specific Service Level Agreements are met.
- Perform security infrastructure upgrades, security projects and infrastructure enhancements.
- Provide management on technology initiatives to improve network and infrastructure security which is aligned with the Company’s policy and strategy.
- Communicate and work together with personnel from a variety of departments ensuring Company’s security objectives are met.
- Ensuring and strategizing the IT security posture is up to ISO standards
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology (or similar).
- 8 years or more IT operations experience and management.
- 8 years or more of experience leading technology projects in a high uptime, telecom, call center, Software-as-a-Service environment and Infrastructure-as-a-Service is preferred.
- Preferably with CISSP/CISM or any IT security certifications.
- Experience with ISO27001 program implementation, certification and maintenance is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux server environments.
- Ability to maintain composure and sound judgment in high-pressure environments.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- MCSE and CCNA or equivalent certification is preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About The Company
Our client is one of the largest public listed conglomerate company in Malaysia
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: