Risk Advisory Consultant
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in top multi-national company in consulting firm.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to top-tier corporate client
- Good remuneration and benefits.
- Assist Manager in planning, organizing and carrying out IT audit assignments, as assigned.
- Review information system controls, assess control design and operating effectiveness of IT general control and application control.
- Perform IT compliance review according to the regulatory requirement.
- Prepare and participate in the meetings with client’s management and audit committee to present findings and recommendations, as assigned.
- Perform any other tasks or assignments, as may be assigned by Manager or Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Certificate in Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) (or equivalent) qualification is preferable but not essential.
- At least 3+ years of experience in IT auditing, IT security IT Management and IT operations.
- Good knowledge of information system management, IT service management and system development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of IT/ IT security standards or best practices, e.g., ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, NIST.
- Good knowledge of IT technical foundation, e.g., operating system (Windows, Unix), databases management system (MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle) and network management.
- Good analytical skill, decision-making, communication and presentation skills with MS Office proficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
About The Company
Our client is a world renowned business consulting firm that provide various advisory services business and IT consulting services across different industries and verticals.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: