Investor Relations – Assistant Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
– Competitive remuneration package.
– Talent mobility.
– Opportunities for a structured professional development and leadership growth.
– Open work culture.
- To oversee development and execution of the investor relations program such as:
- Engagement with stakeholders;
- Site visits;
- Conference calls; and
- Road shows.
- To oversee the preparation of prospects write-up, Corporate Presentation and response to Q&A from analysts, fund managers etc.
- To liaise closely with business units for content and to build an IR database.
- To provide relevant and updated information on the IR website.
- To perform research and analysis on the economy, industry and peers.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ related working experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Applications ie Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English.
- Possess strong interest in numbers and strong analytical skills with the ability to translate numbers into contents.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is an award-winning top-ten property developer in Malaysia with a legacy of more than four decades in the property development industry.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Interested to apply? Kindly send your latest CV (with attached photo) to our consultant, Mr. Kwa at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next course action.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: