Internal Audit (Hong Kong)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Conduct ongoing reviews to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control.
- Identifying deficiencies and providing recommendations for improvements in terms of operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop, design and execute audit programs for achieving audit objectives.
- Prepare reports with audit findings.
- Follow up on implementation of audit or review recommendations.
- Support the annual review of Internal Control and Risk Management.
- Support ad hoc departmental activities.
- Degree holder, CPA qualification or related disciplines.
- 4+ years of relevant exposure.
- Having experience in business process re-engineering, quality management or risk management will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, work independently and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill with all levels of staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
About The Company
About our client:
A metal processing company with operations in HK and China.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: