Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
- To manage the Insurance Unit and report to the General Manager, Risk Management on the day-to-day management of insurance needs of the group.
- Lead the renewal process to ensure the programme renewal is cost effective with broad policy cover including negotiating insurance renewals with brokers, insurers and reinsurers
- Identify and analyse risks associated with policies
- Identify new insurable risks within the group and make recommendations for effective management of the risks
- Review and negotiate contractual insurance obligations placed on the group and instruct broker to arrange and place appropriate insurance programmes to protect the group.
- Review the insurance policies
- To advise and recommend proper insurance coverage for the business divisions
- Support to all other departments with insurance related issues
- To negotiate insurance renewals with brokers, insurers and reinsurers/.
- Manage the liability claims notification process to insurers so that the insurers have sufficient information to investigate claims and monitor the effectiveness of the insurer’s claims handling service.
- Manage and monitor all insurance and risk management needs of the group
- Manage the tender exercise for insurance procurement
- Handling any insurance matters relating to the business of the group as required
- Holds a minimum Bachelor’s degree and preferably with a certificate from the Malaysian Insurance Institute
- More than 10 years in handling all types of insurance policies
- Strong knowledge of insurance regulations and procedures
- Highly motivated and demonstrates good writing and communications skills
- Highly meticulous with critical thinking skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Familiar with MS Office, GSuite platform and apps
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: