Industrial Relations, Senior Manager/Associate Principal
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company with good working culture in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits.
- Handling and managing end-to-end internal cases, including investigative work (alongside with Internal Audit and Compliance team), domestic inquiry, poor performance management
- Management of employment litigation, appointment and instruction to external counsel, providing an assessment of the strength of cases, documentation and ensuring the best case is put forward in all litigation, assessment on appeals and reviews where applicable.
- Lead in managing industrial relations matters including formulating industrial relation strategies & framework, assessing effectiveness of industrial relation practices and sustaining networking with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Uphold harmonious relationship between management and employees group wide so as to ensure smooth operations.
- Lead/guide work group in the review and negotiations for Collective Agreements with the recognized trade unions.
- Provide advise and guidance on all aspects of Industrial Relations/employment matters to the stakeholders.
- Ensure the corporate disciplinary procedures are current and relevant to the business at all times
- Ensure continuous communication on Industrial Relations/employment matters with the Business Units, unions and government authorities.
- Ensure staff are equipped with relevant skills in Industrial Relations/employment legislation and have the know how in the implementation and application thereof.
- 10 to 15 yrs Years of Experience in managing the full spectrum of IR work
- Lawyer with extensive experience in employment law practice is also encouraged to apply
- Someone with a good sense of judgement along with the ability to make difficult decisions
- A sensible, methodical approach.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain in clear concise manner.
About The Company
About our Client
Our client is a prominent public listed company with a strong household brand name
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: