Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
Position tittle: IAM Specialist
Position Level: Mid – Senior level (SME – Subject Matter Expert role)
- Working with the IAM Product Line, the IAM projects, and our business to identify and map current IAM infrastructure, processes and IAM masterdata dependencies across the IT and OT landscape with a specific focus on Privileged Access.
- Guiding the integration and process design, development, and support of the IAM toolset (strong focus on PAM & MFA) taking our goals and strategic direction into account.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining the usage of the IAM toolset while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring that the integration processes remain updated and effective.
- Designing, planning, and implementing onboarding and maintenance of applications in the IAM toolset, as well as providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development.
- Leading IAM discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions, and recommending solutions when appropriate supporting IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
- Have experience with IAM processes and integration design for IAM, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment – preferably experienced in one or more leading PAM tools.
- Have a good understanding of identity master data and identity lifecycle processes
- Have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- Have experience with SailPoint implementation
- Have excellent communication and technical skills
- Have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams
- Have a personal drive to achieve results.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: