Human Resources Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Opportunity to work with the largest hearing healthcare and ISO certified company with strong presence in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Good career exposure and progression.
- Work in progressive and dynamic environment.
Our client is looking for a candidate with growth mindset and interested in strategic HR management who is able to grow with the company for the next 5-10 years.
- Responsible for managing the company’s day-to-day HR operations, including recruitment, employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits, policy development and implementation, and compliance with employment regulations in primarily Malaysia and Singapore.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process for all branches, ensuring the selection of top talent to meet organizational needs.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment and talent retention strategies to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Continuously assess and improve HR policies, procedures, and systems to enhance efficiency and compliance.
- Stay updated on relevant labour laws and regulations to ensure legal compliance.
- Provide guidance and oversight to junior HR staff responsible for payroll and basic HR operations.
- Possesses good listening and counselling skills
- As the company is expanding HR functions and roles, we seek motivated candidates to lead the task to establish a strategic and forward-thinking HR unit.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; Experience in strategic HR management is a plus.
- Possesses at least 7 years of experience in human resources, with a minimum of 3 years in a management role.
- Experience in recruitment, employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits, policy development and implementation, and compliance with employment regulations.
- Excellent in listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with employees and management.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
About The Company
Our client is the largest hearing healthcare and ISO certified company with its HQ at Kuching, Sarawak.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: