HR MANAGER, RECRUITMENT
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
The HR Manager, Recruitment is responsible to develop and implement an end-to-end hiring strategy on sourcing, identification, selection and recruitment of talents.
Job responsibilities (the list is not exhaustive):
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure that the manpower needs of the organisation is optimised in line with business needs
- Ensure compliance to recruitment and employment related policies, procedures and processes
- Liaise with external recruitment agents, headhunting services and Business Partners/ Representatives to deliver the manpower needs of the organisation
- Ensure manpower utilisation is within approved budgets
- Develop and maintain a database of job descriptions and requirements
- Design advertisements, conduct pre-employment screening/ background checks, attend to interviews and prepare letters of offer
- Manage and attend to interviews and candidates selection processes
- Manage and ensure a fast and efficient turnaround time in recruitment
- Ensure that recruitment strategies are in line with employment laws, acts and regulations
- Preparing proposals, data analysis, budgets, reports, and presentations
Preferred Qualifications, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree: At least a bachelor’s degree in human resources, social science, business or other relevant discipline
- Excellent working knowledge of employment related laws, acts and regulations
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation, persuasive and tactical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Team Player
- Conversant with
- Experience: minimum of 8 years
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: