HR MANAGER, EMPLOYEE RELATIONS & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
The HR Manager, Employee Relations & Industrial Relations is responsible to develop and implement an end to end employee and labour relations strategy to ensure a harmonious, healthy, safe and conducive working environment.
Job responsibilities (the list is not exhaustive):
- Develop and implement strategies to foster good working relations and promote a healthy work environment
- Develop and implement employee relations programme
- Review, oversee and implement employee grievance and disciplinary processes
- Conduct investigations and prepare reports on employee complaints, misconduct, indiscipline and non compliance
- Manage and resolve conflicts, poor performance and crisis situation
- Prepare show cause letters and conduct domestic inquiries
- Attend to labour and industrial court cases
- Keep abreast of latest employment laws, acts and regulations
- Liaise with Business Partners/ Representatives on employee relations issues at the business
- Preparing proposals, data analysis, budgets, reports, and presentations
Preferred Qualifications, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree: At least a bachelor’s degree in human resources, social science, psychology, law or other relevant discipline
- Excellent working knowledge of employment related laws, acts and regulations
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and
- Strong negotiation, persuasive and tactical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Team Player
- Conversant with Google Doc/ MS Word
- Experience: minimum of 8 years
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: