Head of Group Internal Audit
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Conceive, develop and propose for Board committee approval a comprehensive internal audit strategy and program.
- Ensure independent evaluation of Group’s risk management, governance practice and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Ensure effective preparation and efficient conduct of special assignments and investigations ie Financial integrity investigations, operations audit or technical audits.
- Ensure satisfaction of the function’s service Level to the Board committee and Board of Director.
- Ensure effective capability planning, competency enhancement and career development of the division’s professionals.
- Ensure knowledge development, technology utilization and adoption of digital auditing methods and techniques.
- Assess control gaps, process efficiencies and effectiveness, and compliance with all Group operating policies and standards and ensure compliance with relevant legislation e.g. Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, MACC Act (corporate liability provision), etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Business Studies/ Management/ Economics or related discipline or Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Minimum 15 years of internal/ external audit in large corporation or multinational company
- A relevant professional qualification such as Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, ACCA or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical, written/ verbal communication, presentation, influential, stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership, execution and people development skills.
About The Company
Our client is one of the largest public listed conglomerate company in Malaysia
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: