Head, Group Human Resources (Senior General Manager)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Good career exposure and progression
- Work in progressive and dynamic environment
Strategic Human Resource Management (“HRM”)
- Identifies and formulates HR strategy based on HRM strategic objectives derived from business strategic plan’s implementation requirements.
- Lead the implementation of various HRM systems e.g. recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation and benefit, learning and development, etc to ensure alignment with HR strategy.
- Evaluate and review the effectiveness and strategic integration of the HRM systems such as employee turnover, or achievement of desired competencies for the organisation and etc so that necessary changes can be made during the implementation process.
- Possess clear understanding of the material risks faced by the division and company as a whole.
- Advises the Group CCSO and management on fiduciary, statutory compliance and risk management matters related to HR to safeguard Company’s interest.
- Provide insight view and adequate analysis to assist top management decision making process.
Policies, Procedures & Statutory Compliance
- Review, updates and communicates HR Policies and Procedures taking into account market trends, new industry practices, legal and industrial requirements and new business needs.
- Responsible over the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and controls put in place to manage risks.
Organizational Development, Learning and Capability
- Lead the design and implementation of an integrated talent management strategy, succession plan and career development programmes to identify and develop high performers and potential leadership successors for the organization’s talent pool and leadership pipeline respectively.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Company Competency Framework to highlight competencies requirements for each job grade level.
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive Annual Learning and Development Plan to enable employees to perform their current jobs effectively and enable selected high performers to acquire competencies for future job assignments.
- Conduct and analysis of the Group’s manpower requirements and availability of supply, develops strategic annual and short term manpower plans to satisfy these requirements and assesses the effectiveness of such plans in meeting the Group’s objectives.
Performance Management & Rewards, Compensation and Benefits Programmes
- Develop and implement Performance and Reward Management programmes to adequately assess, guide and reward employee performance towards achieving individual, department and organizational goals and objectives.
- Review current Compensation and Benefits programmes and proposes new initiatives to maintain organization’s competitiveness to attract and retain talent.
Employee and Industrial Relations
- Develop and continually improves internal mechanism and programmes to preserve industrial harmony and enhance employee engagement activities.
Office Planning & Administration
- Provides timely and effective delivery of office consumables, services and maintenance of company assets in accordance with approved financial guidelines and budgetary limits.
Occupational Safety & Health
- Monitor safety & health matters with regards to workplace hazards as per company Safety and Health Policy.
- Ensure identified risks related to office safety and health is remediated in a timely and effective manner.
- Degree in Human Resource/Business Administration/Management
- Minimum 13 years in Human Resource Management with people management experience
- Good Operational and Strategic HR Management and Project Management skills
- Possesses Core competencies include Customers Orientation, Achieving Result with Passion, Demonstrating Accountability and Integrity, Working as a Team, Learning and Developing Self Competency.
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company that provide energy, environment and engineering related solution with worldwide presence.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: