GTM Digital Services Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Provide feasibility and system solution and design by analysing business requirements based on existing system frameworks and out-of-the-box functionalities
- Proactively develop, validate, challenge and/or provide/implement solutions that satisfies business requirements while maximizing as-is and software engineering DevOps capabilities
- Document, review and/or implement detailed system solutions, process/system flows, impact assessments, business decisions, timelines and dependencies
- Manage multiple third parties involved in the digital services value chain from end-to-end journey to configuration and platform provider specific enhancements
- Work with business and technical team members to enable and implement strong DevOps processes, tools and mechanisms achieving service operational excellence
- Perform Peer Review of vendor’s and team design, architecture and code to meet best / leading practices with a strong focus on automation
- Coordinate and execute Technical and Performance Test Planning, Preparation, Execution and defect resolutions for Partners & E2E enterprise solution integrations
- Coordinate on-boarding of Migration and Deployment Test Planning, Preparation, Execution and defect resolutions with a goal towards minimizing GTM latency
- Total Work Experience: 11 to 15 years
- Total Relevant Experience: 7 to 10 years
- Experience in driving design and solutioning for partner and IoT solutions
- Experienced in system process flow, SDLC, design + documentation, Agile-Scrum, DevOps delivery methodologies
- Experienced in DevOps automation frameworks and scripting (eg Ruby, Scala, Python)
- High initiative, ability to multi-task and a team player
- Background in Telco and/or OTT development will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of IoT integration, Telco billing & mediation technology and SaaS platform experience will be an added advantage
About The Company
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A)(“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: