GM, Learning and Development
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Leads and provides strategic direction for the Group’s learning and development
- Competency based knowledge & experience, HRDF, TNA/TNI, understanding of core training needs for various work roles
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Oversees the development of effective training materials utilizing a variety of media
- Trains and coaches all levels of management and others involved in employee development efforts
- Oversees the planning, organising, facilitating and ordering of supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and oversees the maintenance of organizational communications in regards to learning and development
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies learning and development programs as needed
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- 15 years of experience in the HR industry in a similar role and capacity.
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management / Development / Business Administration / similar disciplines.
- High writing proficiency, i.e. able to produce quality management reports / papers as and when required by the Management / Board of Directors.
- Proficient in using office productivity applications such as MS Office and G-Suite.
- Able to perform in a high intensity and fast paced work environment.
- Candidates from shared service or MNCs background are preferred.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: