Game Developer (Unity/Cocos2D-js)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
1) Learning and growth with the cutting-edge technologies.
2) Working in a positive growth environment: diversified culture that encourages creativity, poses challenges, stokes passion, and inspire everyone to move forward.
3) Flat hierarchy and good career progression opportunity.
- Work with a professional development team to develop high quality 2D applications on the cocos creator platform.
- Proactively work with members of the team other teams (design, artist…) to optimize game performance.
- Responsible for the product design of games, including but not limit to gameplay design, system function design, uniqueness and must be well like by the players.
- Fast and effective in coming out with new game ideas, details, produce new game demo and continue to test and to meet players’ expectations.
- Developing, improving, troubleshooting, and optimizing Unity/ Cocos game projects.
- Work as assigned by the team leader.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field of study.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Capability to work with various technique: logic, UI, animation, network etc.
- Have good knowledge in OOP.
- Strong proficiency on at least one OOP language: C#, Java, TypeScript etc.
- High responsibility & high reliability; Passionate about learning and updating latest technologies.
- Have knowledge in computer graphics and proficient in Photoshop, Spine etc.
- With minimum 1 year experience in Cocos creator (Cocos2D-js) or Unity.
- Experience in building and publishing games using cocos creator on iOS and Android platforms.
- Have experience in:
- WebSocket, Http, TCP/IP
- Optimizing games
About The Company
Our client is a Foreign IT Startup company with rapid expansion in Taiwan and Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: