Fund Management Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- · Daily responsibilities on entities wise transactional and account level reconciliation on banks and acquirers, investigate and resolve on settlement discrepancies, working closely with customer service on case handling, other supporting functions including but not limited to chargeback, refund, and wallet withdrawal.
· Daily monitoring on incoming fund and ensuring sufficient liquidity, on time settlement and remittance to merchants, compliance to safeguarding requirement.
· Proper documentation of the responsible entities’ process and SOP, monthly reporting or whenever required to on regulatory, financial, MDR and CFTB.
· Review and align on the operational process, perform analysis and identify area of improvement on system enhancement, process excellence, revise SOP etc. ensuring operation is compliance with country regulation.
· Cross departments collaboration with business, technology, product and so on to support new project and new channel going LIVE.
· Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in fund management, with comprehensive financial accounting knowledge; Degree or major in accounting and finance, knowledgeable in international payment, collection and settlement business, working experience in global banks, payment companies or corporate treasury preferred.
· A fast learner, able to adapt to rapidly developing and changing working environment, with great teamwork and communication skills.
· Clear mindset and innovative, and be able to actively coordinate or lead the implementation of the responsible projects from fund management point of view.
· Always practice customer first and strong risk awareness on issue analysis and a comprehensive solution taking in priority and corresponding escalation when required to.
· Proficient in Chinese and English listening, speaking, reading and writing as the job requires to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: