Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Build your career in a young, vibrant and dynamic working culture.
- Great career development and progression with consistent training opportunities provided.
- Competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Developing responsive applications for PC or mobile, utilizing game engines such as Cocos Creator
- Collaborating with designers and animators on design and delivery of interactive applications.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Producing prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Work together with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Possessed a Bachelor Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any IT related field.
- Experience with Game Engine such Cocos Creator, Pixijs or Unity is an added advantage.
- Experience in Gaming Development is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Required language(s): English, Malay & Mandarin as the role may requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the world’s largest online gaming software houses with its presence in Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: