Forex Revenue Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
Forex Revenue Accounting and Rationality Verification Analysis
- Thoroughly understand the forex business model, logic of major forex financial instruments in the market, and internal data flow within the organization, with a clear understanding of the sources of forex revenue and driving factors.
- Collaborate with Forex Finance Business Partners (BP) to conduct rational analysis of monthly forex revenue data, ensuring accurate accounting data.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to allocate forex revenue clearly to various business lines, meeting the analytical requirements for management reports.
- Clearly communicate the forex business model, financial accounting, and settlement schemes to relevant internal and external stakeholders, and independently support internal and external audit projects.
Integration and Implementation of Forex New Business Scenarios in Accounting
- Collaborate with the forex business team and Forex Finance BP to provide accurate and rational accounting and settlement schemes for new forex business scenarios.
- Participate in business and financial discussions, driving the online integration of the financial aspects of new forex business.
Forex Business Risk Analysis and Process Optimization
- Collaborate with the forex business team and forex risk control team to generate periodic specialized analysis reports, working together to provide management suggestions and measures.
- Conduct an end-to-end review of forex business processes, actively driving the identification of risk points and promoting optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or related field, with over 5 years of financial work experience; preference given to those with CPA, ACCA, or CFA qualifications.
- Strong logical thinking ability, a strong sense of data, analytical skills, and the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems effectively.
- Excellent learning ability and business acumen, proficient in using various tools such as Excel, PPT for financial analysis modeling, and information presentation.
- Outstanding teamwork and cross-departmental communication and collaboration skills, strong sense of responsibility, adaptability, and ability to handle pressure.
- Previous experience in internet, payment finance, or the “Big-Four” is a plus.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: