Finance & Corporate Assurance Specialist (6 months Contract)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
Work in established and progressive company with strong value and culture
- Plan and perform finance and corporate audits and advisory assignments to identify key control issues which impact business (revenue, reputation) and customer service domains.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential occurrence of fraud (in business) and how Management manages/mitigates the risk Assess whether the key business processes governing the Business Units support the Organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Prepare audit reports to communicate audit results to Senior Management and the Audit Committee.
- Prepare and maintain audit/advisory work papers and perform a timely update in the audit management system Monitor and track implementation of audit recommendations/management’s actions in mitigating risks associated with the control issues.
- Provide input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan to cover high risks areas (e.g., fraud, high-value products) in audit review so that controls over the critical processes/systems/projects are effective to mitigate risks.
- Collaborate with Management i.e. 2nd line of defense to develop and implement key control checklist.
- Working closely and build a relationship with various Stakeholders.
- Providing consultative advice to Stakeholders by identifying and being vigilant about key control gaps or risks related to key processes and financial items in the Business Unit / Organization.
- Formal Education: MBA/ Master/ Bachelor of Accounting and Finance or related discipline
- Desirable: CIA, ACCA, CPA, CISA
- Total Work Experience and Relevant Work Experience required: 7 to 10 years in internal audit / advisory/ Finance / Telco
- Deliver audit/ advisory assignments with minimal supervision.
- Build working relationships.
- Demonstrate high levels of personal integrity and independence.
- Communication, presentation, and report writing skills with the ability to deliver areas of concern to fit into the needs and expectations of the business objectives.
- Project and time management skills, including priority setting.
- Candidate with Telco experience has added advantage
- Analytical skills to reach well supported and balanced judgements.About our client:
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: