Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant (to Chairman/Chief Executive)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
– Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents, coordinate conference calls, transcribe notes and type correspondence.
– Arrange necessary preparation for meeting/discussion/training i.e. venue, agenda, refreshment, invitation, confirmation, etc.
– Handling itinerary travel arrangements such as transportation, accommodation and advances etc.
– Prepare a variety of written materials (e.g. memos, letters, e-mails, reports, proposals, resolutions, minutes of meetings, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, written references and conveying information.
– Composes correspondences, reports and other materials for review or official signature, handles confidential and sensitive materials.
2) Administration and Record Management
– Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
– Develop, implement and maintain a document control system encompassing database, filing, cross-reference etc. that is relevant to the department to ensure quick and accurate retrieval of various records.
– Maintain variety of manual & electronic records and/or files for the purpose of documenting activities, providing reliable information and complying with Company policies.
– Maintain inventory of office supplies such as stationeries to ensure the availability of the materials when required by the Chairman/Chief Executive.
– Monitor and update Chairman/Chief Executive leave calendar and claims to ensure timely submission.
3) Communication and Correspondence
– Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
– Maintain, analyse and update all incoming and outgoing correspondences including emails to ensure quick and accurate responses given to high-priority items whilst maintaining the sensitivity of the information.
4) Risk Management
– To ensure all outgoing documents are safely received by third party.
– To make sure all confidential files are safely kept at proper storage and filing systems are secured.
Minimum years of experience: 5-8 years of working experience with office management and secretarial.
Special skills: Meticulous, Fast-Pace, Independent, Self-Motivated and Energetic
Core Competencies: Customers Orientation, Achieving Results with Passion, Demonstrating Accountability and Integrity, Working as a Team, Learning and Developing Self Competency
Generic Competencies: Organisational Awareness, Business and Financial Awareness, Project Management, Problem Solving, Leadership
Candidates who can converse in Mandarin are preferred
Candidates who has experience working in Public Listed Companies (PLC) and Government-Linked Corporations (GLC) are preferred
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a leading energy and environment company in Malaysia. They are looking for an Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant for their Chairman/Chief Executive.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: