Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Great career development with great exposure.
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Prepare the necessary paperwork required and submit all the prescribed documentations in good order and within stipulated timeline to comply with legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the procedure for conducting meetings and the safekeeping of corporate documentation.
- Assisting the Company Secretary in advising the board on its obligatory requirements to disclose material information to the shareholders and relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Performs all coordination and administrative duties relating to the convening of Board or Board Committees or any other meetings as assigned by the Chairman/Board involving issuance of notices and agenda, minutes taking, distribution of Minutes and Meeting and communication of Board decisions to facilitate the management of the Group by the Board and compliance with statutory requirements.
Implementation of corporate governance
- Assisting the Company Secretary to support the board and chairman on the implementation of code of the corporate governance or such equivalent laws or regulations enacted by the authorities from time to time.
- Assisting the Company Secretary in monitoring compliance with the principles and recommendation of the code and informing the board of any breaches.
- Ensuring that statutory records are appropriately maintained and updated timely.
- To keep abreast with the latest developments in corporate governance, changes in the legal and regulatory framework.
- Maintain a structured and systematic filing system, cross reference system, database management, etc to ensure quick and accurate retrieval of various statutory files and records pertinent to the department.
- Maintain both electronic records and/or files for the purpose of documenting activities, providing reliable information and complying with department’s record management system & processes in timely manner.
- Assist in any other secretarial functions which are required to enhance and/or support the existing P&P or such internal guidelines as may be adopted from time to time to ensure productivity and smooth operation of the secretariat such as to ensure updated and accurate filling of statutory records and related records, maintaining and safeguarding the confidentiality of information/data/records.
- Assist in projects or special assignments in which the Secretarial department is involved with.
- Handle any other duties or functions as and when required by the Company Secretary.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Law, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in corporate secretarial field.
- Must possess basic knowledge in Companies Act 2016, Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and Code on Corporate Governance.
- ICSA/MAICSA qualified would be an added advantage. Those with license from Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia are also acceptable.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a public listed company in West Malaysia and conglomerate with expertise in the engineering, environment, and power sector.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: