Engineer, Network & Cybersecurity
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Identify and resolve network security gaps in the company with an aim to reduce the impact/occurrence of security related incidents.
- Respond, investigate and resolve network security events in line with incident management processes. This includes problem management and root cause analysis to provide long term fixes.
- Perform network vulnerability management assessments to identify known vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommend remedial action.
- Identify current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Propose, plan, and implement upgrades to help maintain/improve current network security infrastructure.
- Proactively and effectively communicate status, plan-of-action and resolution of issues.
- Manage case escalations to vendor while maintaining excellent communication among the teams.
- Manage multiple cases and prioritize based upon business needs.
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Manage and drive the implementation team to deliver all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams) and ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements across project phases.
- At least 3 years of working experience in network and security-oriented positions giving support and/or performing installations of networking environments.
- Experience in performing Security Posture Assessment or Penetration Testing.
- Good verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills.
- Personality traits – pleasant, self-motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous, result-oriented, responsible, independent, trustworthy, ethical, and a team player.
- Technical knowledge:
- Cisco Network Security technology domain such as Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, IPS/IDS, Cisco FMC FTD, Cisco Talos is mandatory.
- Security tools such as DDoS, WAF (Web Application Firewall), Kali Linux.
- Fortinet technologies is mandatory.
- Information security such as firewall technology, network authentication technology, encryption methods/standards, VPN, intrusion detection, perimeter security, event correlation, authentication services, vulnerability analysis, and incident handling and response.
- Network switches, routers and network load balancer.
- LANs and WANs operations and technology (Highly available, redundant networks, VLAN – setup and implementation, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Quality of Service (Qos) and Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF).
- Certifications on CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Network+ or any related certifications will be an advantage.
- Possess a Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a regional IT company that specialized in providing enterprise solutions.
TalentTag Recruitment is an specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: