Employee Contact Centre Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Opportunity to work with an international company with an Australian heritage.
- The Company is providing continuous employee development.
- Working in a diverse, flexible and positive environments.
Our client is transitioning the HR Shared Service team to Kuala Lumpur later this year. You will supervise and lead the day-to-day operations of the People Connect Contact Centre (PCCC) employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience, 24 hours per day.
Duties Include But Will Not Be Limited To
- Providing people leadership through quality & call monitoring, coaching, on the job training and performance development of team members
- Establishing and actively managing stakeholder relationships within the PCCC team and externally, including managing customer expectations and seeking customer feedback
- Working with the Head of People Connect to determine the appropriate staffing schedule to support the delivery of the required service to the Lendlease employees and managers globally
- Acting as a PCCC champion and representative on People Connect projects and in meetings as requested from time to time by the Head of People Connect
- Identifying and recommending continuous business process improvement of the PCCC and wider People Connect team
- Defining and implementing new processes and procedures for the PCCC and recommending courses of action that would deliver an efficient service within the wider People Connect team
- Manage the update of content, procedures, ServiceNow knowledge base, standard response templates and communication within the PCCC
- Addressing escalated cases and requests and ensuring they are delivered within SLA or appropriate timeframes
- Supporting the Night team in delivering People Operations administration to our US customers. Managing workloads and PCCC resource knowledge in completing P&C employment related tasks for the US region including the generation, checking and distribution of employment offers, job changes, background screening and separations.
- A minimum Bachelors Degree in Human Resource (or any related field) qualification is preferable.
- Good experience in leading a team in a customer or employee contact centre.
- Good problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good in communication and relationship development skills with key stakeholders.
- Flexible and adjust rapidly and frequently to new situations
- Good working knowledge of HR and experience using workflow tools and other HR systems and experience of People and Culture policies will be highly regarded.
About The Company
Our client is an International Construction Company with an Australian heritage.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: