Custom Application Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects
- Creating and maintaining software solutions related to document management system for business unit through Agile SAFe framework adoption.
- Participating in daily stand up meetings and sprint reviews.
- Planning meetings with global colleagues.
- Working closely with the internal Agile Release Train team, external consultants and key stakeholders from the business side.
- Working with external consultants for software upgrades or troubleshooting requirements.
- Using DevOps for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering
Min. 5 years’ experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft .Net C#, IIS deployment/configuration, MS SQL Server/Oracle, and Visual Studio Team Services.
Have experience in using DevOps for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
Have used the development tools, applications, and system architecture in C#, .Net Core, and Azure Services
Preferably possess additional technology skills such as K8S and AKS.
Have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and independently make technical decisions, while taking input from others into account
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to articulate business and technical requirements, a can-do mindset, and can think outside of the box to reach the desired outcome.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries. They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag IT Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: