Dispute Resolution Management
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
1. Responsible for the interactive operation of chargeback information and funds between the card scheme and the acquirer, or between the acquirer and the merchant, manage the risk of chargeback, discover problems in a timely manner and follow up to solve them, ensuring safe dispute operation and customer-satisfied service experience;
2. Responsible for designing dispute operation and service procedures for new business and promoting its implementation, to build a standardized dispute service system;
3. Skillfully apply the rules of each international card scheme to handle dispute transactions, optimize the operation mechanism and continuously upgrade the dispute service system;
4. Insight into the needs of internal and external customers, plan and design competitive chargeback value-added service products, support front-end business development and help customers succeed.
1. More than 2 years of working experience in banking or payment industry, familiar with the rules of international card scheme and merchant dispute management for acquiring business;
2. Strong awareness of risk control and customer service, experience in project management and business process optimization is preferred;
3. A fast learner, able to adapt to rapidly developing and changing working environment, with great teamwork and communication skills;
4. Strong execution and pressure resistance;
· Proficient in Chinese and English listening, speaking, reading and writing as the job requires to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: