Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Learning and growth with the cutting-edge technologies.
- Working in a positive growth environment: diversified culture that encourages creativity, poses challenges, stokes passion, and inspire everyone to move forward.
- Flat hierarchy and good career progression opportunity.
- Managing the source code version.
- Building/Deploying software.
- Managing and optimizing the configuration parameters for the company’s software products.
- Providing solutions to monitor related software and system services.
- Collaborating with the system and software team to deploy surveillance solutions.
- Monitoring system: monitor and analyze metrics, establish trigger/alert, and chart/dashboard to detect and analyze issues early.
- First level support: create documents and proactively resolve common issues.
- Incident analysis: identify the scope of influence, cause of the incident.
- At least 3 years experience in DevOps position.
- Knowledge of Linux, Middleware software (Load-balancers, Web servers, Database, system scripting).
- Familiar with Microservices, Serverless architecture with Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of performance, security, load balancing, and system troubleshooting.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in building and tuning scalable web apps which can handle large.
- The volume of users.
- Knowledge in the blockchain is a plus.
- High responsibility & high reliability.
- Good teamwork, sociability, and hard work
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a Foreign IT Startup company with rapid expansion in Taiwan and Malaysia.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: