Data Analyst (AML & Governance)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Provide quantitative analytics support to the AML core & governance team to enhance risk assessment of ongoing current and emerging AML centric risks in core areas; business, client, operations & system controls within the international business entities.
- Develop and enhance quantitative/qualitative risk assessment model to proactively identify risks enhancement opportunities in areas that are not clearly defined by legislative AML guidance
- Provide data extraction & quantitative validation for targeted AML risks or ongoing AML issues identified
- Provide periodic quantitative entities’ risk assessment report as part of AML governance update to the AML IBG management
- Provide collaboration support with the AML data team on entity level business intelligence related request from regional AML teams.
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in computer science/engineering, statistics, Mathematics, finance and similar fields; Candidate with experience in AML risk modelling and data analytics are preferred
- At least three years’ AML/risk control/fraud management working experience in FI, PI, consulting firms or similar industries
- Proficient in data handling coding (e.g., SQL) and at least one professional analytics tool such as SAS, python etc.
- Familiar with at least one popular BI tool, such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Strong ability in logical thinking and problem solving
- Able to plan & work independently on required deliverables and deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and result-oriented
- Highly flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on demands
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: