Customer Funds Accounting and Reporting
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
• Design and implement key elements of Customer Funds accounting system including COA, accounting principles, financial record-keeping and reporting.
• Analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements related to Customer Funds Management.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely completion of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing processes.
• Coordinate with external auditors to ensure compliance with auditing standards and facilitate the annual audit process.
• Provide financial analysis and support to management as needed.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is highly preferred.
• 5 years or above proven experience working as an Accountant or in a similar role, Big 4, banking experience is highly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, and best practices.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: