Corporate Secretarial, Senior Executive
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia
- Good remuneration, yearly performance bonus and benefits.
- Preparation of resolutions and statutory forms and to follow through on signing and action required within timelines.
- Prepare agenda, issue, attend (where necessary) and record minutes of relevant board and board committees’ meetings.
- Assist in drafting and making relevant announcements to Bursa Malaysia, submission to authorities, annual reports, circulars to shareholders and corporate exercises.
- Assist in custodian functions of the Company Secretarial Department.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations by keeping abreast of changes in Companies Act, Companies Commission Malaysia (SSM), Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia and Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance.
- Liaison with auditors, advisers, registrar and other professionals.
- Responsible for the portfolios of work assigned.
- Bachelor degree with ICSA qualification.
- Min. 2 to 4 years of experience preferably with exposure in public listed companies.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skill with ability to interact with all levels.
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, SSM requirements, Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other relevant Securities Commission guidelines.
- A good team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Preferred Chinese speaking candidate and must willing to work at Putrajaya.
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company (one of the largest companies in KLSE by market capital) and involved in various type of business.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: