Corporate Secretarial Assistant
Why Should You Apply For The Job
1. 5-day work environment
2. On-the-job training will be provided
3. Good prospect for Career Development
– Assist in managing a portfolio of clients
– To carry out all aspects of company secretarial functions such as preparing and reviewing resolutions, minutes, updates and maintaining statutory documents, attending Board meetings, and arranging for lodgement of statutory documents
– Assist in maintaining statutory records
– Liaising with auditors, Companies Commission of Malaysia, Inland Revenue Board and other authorities in connection with company secretarial matters
– Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English, the ability to write, speak, and read in Mandarin is an added advantage.
– Able to work under stringent deadlines.
– Responsible and mature character
– Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude.
– Candidates with relevant working experience / fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
About The Company
Our client is an independent accountancy and business consultancy network providing a comprehensive range of services to a broad scope of clients from private individuals to international corporations.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: