Corporate Secretarial Assistant
- Attends to corporate secretarial maintenance work on portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with various authorities;
- Assists on and corporate/restructuring exercises;
- Assists Partners where necessary.
- Candidates who are Grad ICSA or finalist of ICSA. Individuals who possess a Third Class law degree are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with no working experience are encouraged to apply but some experiences (coupled with some knowledge of company law, procedures and practices) will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, able to speak and write good English, have a high level of initiatives, independent, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS office application.
- Proficient in BASIS software is an advantage.
- Good team player and able to work closely with clients, lawyers and support staff.
- Must be willing to work in KL.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full time position only.
- Required language(s): English
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a is a professional services firm in Malaysia specialising in strategic corporate consultancy, advisory and management services
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: