Corporate Advisor (Junior & Senior, 2 positions)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work for fast growing and dynamic company with global reach.
- Great career development.
- Good remuneration and benefits.
- Provide corporate advisory services that includes but not limited to IPO exercise, merger and acquisition, corporate restructuring, fund management and project management.
- Conduct market research, data and financial statement analysis and due diligence on the projects assigned.
- Assist in developing innovative solutions to various business problems.
- Assist in preparation of business plan, business presentation, financial forecast, legal documents such as term sheet, information memorandum, investment agreement etc.
- Assist in drafting legal documents.
- Coordinate and maintaining good relationships with clients, legal advisors, auditors and other professionals.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Law/Banking, Corporate Finance, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent subjects.
- Preferably candidates with accounting, corporate finance and legal experience.
- Required languages: English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong presentation and writing skills, independent and able to work as a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a business and technology consulting group headquarters in Malaysia with regional offices in UK, US and Singapore.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: