Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Manage end-to-end contract management process and functions for Group projects
- Map out contract strategies specifically related to the Group’s projects
- Establish and implement budget estimation and program of reporting by leading the preparation of budget estimation for Group projects
- Be responsible for budget and forecast reporting
- Manage external Quantity Surveyor/Engineering Consultants and work closely with internal stakeholders to complete tender documentation and provide a high-performing commercial cost control function
- Manage the review and response for commercial tender qualification and actively participate in contract negotiations
- Provide strategic contract management on post-contract works including, payments, claims, and settlement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with a professional qualification, candidates with RISM, RISC, CIArb, or equivalent are most desired
- A minimum of 15 years relevant working experience with solid exposure to pre- and post-contract management, knowledge of JKR, FIDIC, and PAM contracts highly desired.
- Fluency in English, and Bahasa Malaysia, with a third language is a strong advantage.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: